- Published on
The New Wave Of AI Marketing
A couple of years ago, it was up to marketers to manually analyze data, craft targeted campaigns, and measure the effectiveness of those campaigns. Companies didn’t have the benefit of data-driven insights. Marketers had to rely on intuition and manual research to create content that reach theirs audiences.
With the rise of AI, marketers have access to nearly instant insights and can reach a much wider audience. AI can analyze vast amounts of data, recognize patterns and insights, and craft campaigns that are more effective than ever before. AI marketing can improve ROI and greatly reduce the time it takes to create complex campaigns.
The last couple of days, Open AI released ChatGPT an Chat bot based in their existent GPT-3 model that can have a fluent conversation and generate any type of content or insights. There's a long way to make this perfect but everyone had seen the potential in this technologies. It took Instagram 2.5 months to reach 1 million users. It took ChatGPT only 5 days to reach 1 million users!.
What is AI marketing?
AI marketing is the use of AI-based solutions, such as machine learning and natural language processing, to create and deliver optimized marketing content and campaigns. AI can help marketers analyze customer behavior more quickly, identify and target segments more accurately, and even optimize marketing messages and experiences. AI-driven marketing can be used to personalize content, automate customer service, track customer journeys and even generate leads.
AI stats show that marketing is being greatly impacted by tech, from lead gen to conversion rates, customer engagement, content optimization, and more. It's even changing how people purchase products and services.
This image from this Forbes article show how most of marketeers are using AI in their workflows.
How does AI marketing work?
AI marketing can be used in a variety of ways to help businesses improve their marketing efforts and better target their audience:
- Forecasting: AI can be used to analyze data and make predictions about consumer behavior and market trends, which can help businesses make better decisions and strategies.
- Content personalization: Can be used to personalize the content that a business delivers to its audience, tailoring messages and offers based on people interests and preferences.
- Audience segmentation: Can help businesses identify different segments within their audience and create customized marketing strategies for each group.
- Customer service: Can be used to automate customer service tasks, such as answering frequently asked questions and routing customer inquiries to the appropriate department.
Overall, AI marketing can help businesses improve the effectiveness of their marketing efforts by providing them with data-driven insights and automating certain tasks.
AI Marketing Tools, Apps and Platforms
Here are 17 AI marketing tools you need to try in 2023:
- Jasper AI or Moly AI (for copywriting)
- Surfer SEO (for SEO content writing)
- Writer.com (content writing for teams)
- FullStory (for digital experiences)
- Zapier (for automating tasks)
- Hemingway app (for content editing)
- Chatfuel (for chatbots)
- Grammarly (for content editing)
- Albert.ai (for digital advertising)
- Headlime (for landing pages)
- Userbot.ai (conversation management)
- Browse AI (for scarping web pages)
- Algolia (for search and recommendation APIs)
- PhotoRoom (for removing image backgrounds)
- Reply.io's AI Sales Email Assistant (for email replies)
- Brand24 (for media monitoring)
- Influencity (for influencer marketing)